The shiny and clean grill is sure to allure anyone. But with the rods standing crisscross, the process of cleaning the grills is nothing but extensive and tiresome. It is one of the heftiest tasks to do while preparing for the chilly barbecue nights in the summer.
Well, cleaning the grill is a chore, but with some easy cleaning tips, the process can be shortened. Before looking for information, remember that since these grills are made of stainless steel, they are saved from rust, stains, etc. While applying any hack, be sure to be cautious.
Things required to clean stainless steel grill
Undoubtedly, you are searching for an option to clean up your stainless steel grill without many efforts. The best option is to use vinegar. Indeed, one of the most prominent and influential cleaning agents, vinegar, helps a lot in the kitchen and at homes to clean articles.
For deep and shiny cleaning, the products that are required include:
- Dishwashing gel
- Damp cloth or sponge
- A hose
- Aluminum foil
- Cleaning brush
Basic steps to follow
Once you have collected all the material required, you are good to go. The necessary steps to follow for cleaning of the stainless steel grill are:
- Mix water and vinegar in equal quantities to dilute and fill the mixture in a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture on the grill properly and leave it for some time. The soaking will help to clean the debris with comparative ease. It is advisable to keep the solution for at least 10-20 mins.
- Take the aluminium foil and fold it to form a cleaning thick wipe that will not tear while wiping off the grill's waste. If you wish, you can spray a little mixture on the foil since it will help clean more effectively.
- Scrub the grill with the solution of dishwasher and water properly with the help of a sponge
- Clean the surface of the grill with the help of a damp cloth to remove all the dirt or stains.
If your girl has some tough stains that are hard to scrub, then you can use the hose on the exterior to push away the debris. But make sure to keep the force subtle so that there is damage to the grill.
Precautions to keep
While you wish to have a clean and tidy grill, it is essential to follow some precautions to not damage the grill.
- Make sure to dry the grill with a towel before closing it.
- Do cover your grill every time after use.
- To keep the grill shiny, brush it with a little vegetable oil every time after cleaning.
To wind up
A clean, shiny grill with no stains and debris is one that will make your grilling time blissful. With no odor of the rust and the previously cooked food, the barbecue will be perfect for enjoying every family party.
The cleaning job is monotonous and hefty. But if you follow the process regularly, keeping your stainless steel grill will be comparatively more straightforward. If you want to know what is the best stainless steel grill, then check this article. We have reviewed top 7 one of them available in the market right now.